Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today!! (wrote this cos got nothing to write d.. LOL oh btw, this is my first time writing a blog! hahaha)

so.. i woke up today.. and straight went to the sofa and watch TV!! then my mum came and ask mo to go and bath (i was watching TV half way.. ==)

anyway, after that i had lunch and all then i went and use the computer.. *this is where the fun begins* my bro was using and sooo... i ask him to get of cos its MY computer okay!! he refused to but i just force him to la.. then he went and tell my mum that he always don't get to play the comp.. my mum came.. and ME to go off.. then i was soo angry.. fought with her a little then went in and punch the wall *box box* haha.. very painful u know.. still hurts until now.. ==

then since got nothing to do.. and i was soo pissed.. i just went in da room.. on the air-con.. and SLEEP!! hahahax.. then after i woke up.. *that was like 7.pm d.. hahahax..* and watch tv!! then eat then my mum went out for prayer meeting.. (this is the perfect time I can use MY computer! haha)

thats for it until now.. LOL hope my first blog ain't that boring or lame.. haha

No comments: