Friday, October 16, 2009

Decision making..

well.. i was suppose to have a meeting with pastor.. i actually had no idea why.. but i soon found out..

he wanted me to be part of the youth committee!! whee!! well.. it is an honor to be in the committee because nobody has ever been in it at such a young age.. considering that i'm only going to be 16 next year.. nobody has been in the committee that age.. youngest also.. well.. 22 years of age?? LOL.. and now Pastor Teng Huat has asked me to be..

it is really good new but at the same time, can i cope with it?? I've got so many things that i'm committed in.. name it.. Boys' Brigade, Ping Pong, now start swimming and continue floorball and many other things that i have to do.. so with that.. can i be able to take it up?

well.. come to think of it.. it's God's work.. i should be in it.. and by the way, taking it up is just going to add more challenges to my life and it means more fun in my life right?? LOL

No comments: