Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Deepavali

To all my fellow Indian friends or Indian readers, I would first like to wish all of you Happy Deepavali!!

I woke up at around 8 this morning and checked my phone and i saw a message from my swimming coach saying that today's lesson is cancelled.. oh well.. anyway, i had to go and visit an Indian family that my church has been supporting.. we went at around 2 to Prakash and Mathavi's place and had lunch with them..

let the pictures talk..

just arrived.. everyone was gathered..

The food.. hehe..

FYI, everyone is laughing cause Pastor Kim Ting was too excited to see the pic in his camera and he moved..

picture together..

O.o food..

cookies! hehex..

food and dessert..

O.o muruku.. haven't even had one for a long time.. lol

Soo Kai Ze playing with his food..

So, that was pretty much all.. after that we went to church then after youth meeting, we went back home.. that's pretty much everything.. =)

No comments: