Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things this week.. and today

Hey readers.. well.. sorry that I've not touched my blog for the past few days.. hahax.. I'll just tell you what happened throughout the week and today la..

well.. what happened this whole week.. hm.. Oh yea!! Puan Chia invited me to go to CAMERON HIGHLANDS for free.. but under a community service thingy la.. most likely about her civic thing.. hahahx.. but anyway, I've NEVER been to Cameron highlands.. hahax.. Thx Puan Chia.. oh by the way.. only 3 people from form 3 are going.. XD

hm.. other than that.. someone gave me some info of Genting which i really need.. so i could be prepared for it.. hahax.. and for your information i've NEVER been to GENTING SINCE I WAS 2 or something.. so thx Xiang2 =D

hm.. i don't think there's anything else.. and for today.. tada~~

as for tody.. it wasn't a really nice day i can say.. hahax.. well.. in school.. I've been busy doing this and that and running here and there.. LOL.. and after school.. *here comes the worst part* well.. Jason asked me to stay back because he say floorball got makan and stuff but i say i was tired but anyway, i decided to stay back.. and the teachers were having some annual lunch or something.. they were in the hall and some people were on SAVE duty..

i went and play ping pong first.. then everything went well until.. little Cleman (not sure how to spell his name) came and find me.. he asked me to help him with SAVE team duty but i felt like.. *hello.. i need a rest here..* XD then i asked him where are the rest.. he said they all went back already.. and so i just leave it to him and did not really care.. until.... he came and find me with his bag and a piece of paper.. told me what songs the teachers want and said he has to go back.. =.= SO IRRESPONSIBLE!!

then i went to where floorball was held.. micheal asked me why didn't come and stuff and i told him everything then went up to Lawren.. lol.. then i took a stick and just play with senthil.. i accidentally hit the ball out.. =.= i quickly ran out.. and while I'm on my way out.. i saw that the ping pong players were not there.. and when i went further a little bit.. i saw that the hall was quite empty.. the lunch thingy had ended.. the ping pong member were there.. to help clean up.. the food.. XDD so i joined i.. had a bowl of ais kacang and Satay.. XDD

well. after that.. i went up to clear up the SAVE room.. =.= and i was like really pissed off!! almost all the wires were taken out.. i had to clean up everything.. and truthfully.. they did nothing!! nothing!! Kent was the one who set up everything.. (well.. that was what he said) and they just did nothing.. and they just expect me to clean up for them?!?!?! ish!! what if i didn't stay back?? are they just gonna leave everything there?!?!? how can they do this?? if u wanna do something.. do all!! don't just ask people to set up then ask people to clean up!! I'm very sure they just wanted to skip class.. =.= rascals..

well.. i guess that's all for today then..

No comments: