Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First muscle cramp!

Today is the day after PMR and I've got my first muscle cramp on the leg.. =.=

After school, i went for floorball training.. well.. it was pretty tough as I had not gone for one for so long because of PMR. Even the warm ups was tiring.

When i was playing game, i keep running and running. All of a sudden, my leg muscle cramp and i was unable to move. =.= this is the first time in my life. lol Raygan saw me and tried to carry me out of the court. Know what's the best part? nobody else saw me down on the floor except for raygan and a few.. Jason didn't see me as he was playing. after a while, Jason saw me and carried me out. Fuh!! never felt how a muscle cramp felt like. today's the first. LOL *nothing to be proud of though* I had to cling on to daryl so i could walk.. it feels better now. thank God.. ^^

No comments: